Some of this years activities may include: learning to felt, making pine needle baskets, tracking wolves and other creatures through the snow, winter games and fires, learning about what we call “coyote mentoring”, sharing great food and so much more. Come alone, with a friend or with your family and deepen your connection to the land in the Algonquin Winter Wonderland!
A Children & Youth (6 – 12yrs) program will run simultaneously with the adult program.
- Studying Wildlife through the “Eye of a Tracker”
- Snowshoeing and Camp Fires
- Basket and Container Making with Natural Materials
- Wilderness Awareness Games/Activities
- Story Telling
- Wilderness Crafts with Natural Materials
- Intro to Mentoring with Nature’s Cycles (Coyote Mentoring)
- Good Food & Good Fun
- And Much Much More
Location: The Wolf Den Bunkhouse, in Oxtongue, Ontario. Approx 20min East of Huntsville.
Cost: $380 – Adult; $280 – Children (includes lodging and dinners from Sunday-Tuesday)
Dates: Sunday March 9th – Wednesday March 12th
- Bursaries are an available option through the Best Day Ever Fund. Contact our office administrator (Amanda) for an application or further questions.
- Transportation is not arranged or organized by the program, so individual/family organization of transportation is necessary.
- All bursaries dependent upon individuals/families being able to organize their own transportation to the site.